[thelist] RE: switch from IE to Firefox?

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Tue Nov 16 17:05:44 CST 2004

Scott:

I'm not a "web developer" whatever that means, I'm not a web builder, I'm a
web content writer, web usability analyst, web artist.

I used IE for web usability analysis, since that's what most users use as a
browser. I do not mess with my resolution values either, wanting to keep
them at the typical user configuration.

The Firefox browser is an experiment. I know that Firefox has its own
problems, and is not a panacea or a perfect solution to IE security holes.

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
astreight at msn.com
vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com