[thelist] user perception

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Nov 16 17:03:30 CST 2004

Message from Sarah Sweeney (11/16/2004 04:24 PM)

>Maybe this is just one of those problems that doesn't have a satisfactory
>solution, aside from emailing an explation/instructions to those who have
>the problem.

I don't think you'll ever develop an application where you won't need to
email explanations/instructions to someone.

What you need to figure out is how to minimise this. Maybe as you said,
having guests auto-logged in and content managers needing to login would
mean you'd be dealing with fewer support requests since:
a) there are fewer content managers than guests in your system (or at least
that's the impression I get)
b) one may conclude that the content managers would use the system more
frequently and therefore become accustomed to the system faster than the
guests, so the number of times they need to contact you would drop off

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/