[thelist] HTML mail with images

Razvan Pop razvan at cpea.ro
Wed Nov 17 09:26:32 CST 2004

Hello.
I've got an online shop and I want to send an e-mail with the products
requested by the people including pictures, specifications and other
details.
My problem is with the images included in the mail. I'd like to include
them as attachements and display them altogether. I've received
complaints that images don't show up in their e-mail clients if I send
them linked and often the e-mails end up in the bulk folder.
Thus, I'd like to generate the e-mails in the site backend which uses
PHP and include the images along. How can I do this and, if possible,
how can I spare my clients of searching through their bulk mails?
Regards,

--
razvan pop
http://razvan.cpea.ro