[thelist] Re: Acrobad

Norman MacLeod gaelwolf at waypt.com
Wed Nov 17 11:01:35 CST 2004

I'm sorry if you feel that I was firing up an entrance to the Mac-Windows
feud, because that certainly was not my intention at all.  I was responding
with a suggestion for someone who was experiencing a point of concern about
Adobe Acrobat.

Yes, FlashPaper is a Windows-only tool at the moment.  Hopefully there will
be others coming along for Mac and 'nix soon.

We try to be OS-agnostic in supporting our clients.  That means working with
Windows, Mac, and the 'nix family with all their quirks and potentials.
While it's a rather resource-spendy approach, we've been making it work for
quite some time now.

	Norman