[thelist] Page looks different in FF and IE

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Wed Nov 17 14:42:30 CST 2004

http://www.goonies.info/Digerati/News/

I'd like to make Firefox my default browser (Is it more standards
compliant or is IE just more lenient?), but that's hard when my page
looks how I want it to in IE, but not in Firefox.

Compare the above page in IE and FF. How do I get the FF version to look
like the IE version? From what I can tell, the divs in FF don't take up
the entire horizontal band when the float attribute is not defined.
Also, the background color of the Container div doesn't show throughout
the entire Container div.

Thanks for your input!

Minh Lee Goon