[thelist] css is not loaded with page in Firefox

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Wed Nov 17 17:15:59 CST 2004

Actually I think ".html" is always plain text on your server and ".htm" is
served as html.

I imagine that your CSS file is a static file and not doing anything fancy
with php or the like?

If you just set up a plain "Hello World" htm file and introduce some css bit
by bit it may give a clue.

But I would reboot first  if there were intermittent errors like this.  I
can't see how the CSS or html code itself is at fault.  I guess it works on
other servers.

And least likely, you might have found an odd bug in FF.