[thelist] What do you think?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Nov 18 22:36:31 CST 2004

	For what it's worth, my cynical alter-ego read through Chris'
whole post expecting spelling and/or grammatical errors, and was fairly
impressed when I found no obvious problems.

	I was even more impressed when these guys taught me a new word:
"colophon".  I was expecting a discourse on the workings of someone's
lower digestive tract, but instead got an inside look at the
technological and dietary leanings of the WDN staff :)

Just in case anyone else is ignorant but interested:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=colophon

Cheers,

Peter