[thelist] RE: Announcing WebDevNews

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Fri Nov 19 13:04:42 CST 2004

I am suddenly very tangled up in various projects, and the Content Hypertext
Spam thing was an unexpected diversion from other projects, so I haven't
spent a lot of time at your site, but...

I really like it. I don't know if that is saying much coming from a radical
like me, but take it as heartily complimentary.

When a blog/web makes me feel good, even laugh, that's sort of nice. How
many pizzas sacrificed their cheesy lives for your web developer news blog?
Martyrs of the Kingdom of Information. Today they are in Paradise, I assume.

I like the type fonts, the graphic logo, the simplicity, ease of use, no ad
clutter, etc.

Will return to inspect further. If I try really hard, I'm sure I'll find
something to complain and "rant" about. Just jesting, not jousting. :^]

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
astreight at msn.com
vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com