[thelist] Getting results of on-line employment app to client

apathetic apatheticgenius at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:08:36 CST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:38:53 -0500 (EST), Dan Leonard
<dan at canopyroad.com> wrote:
> I'm creating an on-line employment application for a client. Because the
> submitted application will contain the user's social security number, we
> don't want the form data emailed to my client.

I would suggest encrypting the data with GPG on the server as soon as
it's submitted and sending it by email straight to the client.

It's then simple for them to decrypt the message with WinPT.

Tim

--
http://www.apatheticgenius.com/

http://elaborate.sourceforge.net/ - PHP/MySQL wiki engine