[thelist] [PHP] Send it as plain html

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu Nov 25 20:20:08 CST 2004

some Apache servers automatically parse html pages for SSI ( again through
httpd-config ) and in that case a php script/function could be called in the
html page just as any SSI include would be, you can 'prove' this concept by
including a php script in a shtml page:

<!--#include virtual="myphphscript.php" -->