[thelist] ad help

the head lemur headlemur at lemurzone.com
Fri Nov 26 13:46:15 CST 2004

> I dont know about all this - I seem to get everybodies back up when I
> post to this forum & fail to see why.
> Is it possible people could be a little nicer or am I being over
sensitive?

Alex,

You are being over sensitive.

there are other lists that would eat you alive, block your email address,
forward it to a spam site, and really make your life bad.
on a good day...

you post a request,  with no more information than  a url.

What the Hell are we supposed to do with that?
you provide no other information to give us a clue as to what possible
concerns/advice/or validation you are looking for.

What Do You Want?
fashion advice? marketing tips? resolution checks? a 6000 word document
describing in excruciating detail how to use the web for marketing?

most of us are here because of our belief in sharing and caring. we have day
jobs. although pixel mechanics does run a bit over 40 hours in most cases.

sharing and caring is a two way street.

however that in no way obligates anyone reading this to reply to anything
posted.

Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to give us a clue as to what
you are looking for.

In other words, give us some information on what  your question is.

There is probably somebody on this list who can answer just about any
question about web development from the front end as far as what shows up in
a browser, to backend issues from hardware, software, configuration and tips
tricks and URLs for information so that we do not reinvent the wheel every
day.

There is even a searchable archive, in case you want to see if what you are
looking for has been discussed before.

Even with no more information than you provided, you have received valuable
feedback from a number of folks, who are attempting to help.

<tip type='maillists author='the head lemur'>
effective mail list use
http://webdesign-l.com/policies/
</tip>

the head lemur