[thelist] RE: Deleted the "Your web site" post

Steven Streight vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 20:39:24 CST 2004

Why did I receive an email with an attachment from the
evolt list? Was the attachment necessary?

I don't open any attachments from people I don't know,
even delete such things from people and organizations
I do know and trust. I'm cautious.

I deleted the email, due to its suspicious nature, and
the message being simply "please take a look at this"
which is an asinine, ridiculous message.

If a person can only say "please take a look at this"
and the RE: is "your web site"...

...they need to learn a few things about netiquette
and micro-content writing.

Sorry to have to say this, but really...

=====
Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Content Writer

http://www.vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com