SPAM-LOW: Re: [thelist] does JavaScript have an equivalent to IsDefined()?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Dec 13 10:39:29 CST 2004

	I don't think I even saw this post (although being a
sleep-deprived new father of two, that doesn't surprise me)...

	With VBScript, if the querystring parameter doesn't exist, it
comes back as an empty string.  I would have thought this was a
platform-specific condition, but if not, let me know and we'll try
something else.

	You could always try if(!Request.QueryString('id')) and see
where that gets you...

Cheers,

Peter