[thelist] VoIP questions

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Dec 14 00:28:56 CST 2004

	Well, for costs involved, just read the literature on the site.

	Your two biggest concerns with VoIP should be bandwidth (i.e. do
you have enough) and uptime (i.e. when your connection is down, so is
your phone line).

	Can you get Vonage over there?  I've heard really good things
about them from several friends of mine who use that service.