[thelist] rss feeds

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at eyede.com
Tue Dec 14 13:23:54 CST 2004

Hi there, I'm getting into rss feeds using FeedReader and am wondering
if you all can suggest some good feeds to add. (FeedReader comes with a
"general news" bias, not a web-dev bias like the brilliant Feed Demon
What are youre faves? I'm looking primarily for open source development,
linux, php /mysql, general web dev, xul and xhtml / css based feeds, but
anything is considered.

Also can anyone suggest a better rss client (win2k) other than feeddemon
which I don't want to pay for (work use)

Post offlist if you think its OT

Thanks in advance,

--
Paul Bennett