[thelist] rss feeds

Timothy Joko-Veltman tim at indigopixel.com
Wed Dec 15 11:39:01 CST 2004

john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>>Also can anyone suggest a better rss client (win2k) other than
>>feeddemon
>>which I don't want to pay for (work use)
>

> One of my friends recommends <http://fls.moo.jp/moz/rssreader.html>,
> an addon to Thunderbird as I understand it. I've not used it, tbh, but
> I know he's had a good play with many and uses it all the time.
>
> Cheers

The latest version of Thunderbird has limited support for RSS built-in
... but personally, I don't really like it - it's still fairly basic.

If Firefox in an option for you, it has several extensions for RSS
reading, Sage, NewsMonster?, Habari Xenu?  I use Sage, and love it.  I
tried separate applications for a while, but it was a bit of a pain to
switch between applications, so I keep going back to it.  Besides
Firefox has a lot of other great features.

Timothy