[thelist] Optimising ASP/HTML

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Dec 15 17:14:37 CST 2004

Message from Andreas Wahlin (12/15/2004 06:24 AM)
>I've just performed some extremely unscientific tests. I was wondering
>how I could optimise output and rendering performance. The test was
>conducted with asp and IE (because most people use that, I also did
>quick checks in FF)
>
>First I thought that it would be faster to assemble all output into one
>variable and ther print it to the page

I think this has been done before. I remember coming across this a few
years back.
http://www.adopenstatic.com/experiments/stringconcatenation.asp

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/