[thelist] newsreaders - win32

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:19:22 CST 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:08:36 +1100, Robert Gormley
<robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com> wrote:
> I've looked, and found that Agent 2 is out, supports yEnc and all these
> other funky new things... so I shall go with that, from what I can see. :)

Also check out Pan, It is a Linux newsreader that has been ported to
Windows. It is an excellent newsreader that will allow you to do just
about anything.

http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/index.html

If you look in the Contributed Packages section of the Download area,
you will find an installer for Windows.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd