[thelist] Most trusted commercial mailer (was: problem sending mail to AOL)

pouncyisdead pouncy_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:13:01 CST 2004

After talking to reps at AOL we've decided to move our mailing list to a
different commercial mailer. Do any of you have premium bulk mailers that
you trust?

[old message: ignore]
We have an opt-in only email newsletter list hosted at Savicom.net, a
premium bulk email host.

Our send/accept rate to AOL email accounts is showing that 98.5% of our
newsletters are being accepted by the America online server, but none of our
emails are being received by the destination email accounts.

We initially believed that our content was being filtered out, yet even when
we send a test email from Savicom (the word 'test' as both subject and body)
we are still not receiving the email at our test AOL accounts.

Have any of you had problems using a bulk mailer for newsletters, and how
often they are received by AOL accounts? How did you resolve your issue? Any
information is appreciated.
[/old message]