[thelist] Make Hidden Process Visible

Arthur Maloney ArthurM at seipas.com
Sat Dec 18 05:30:07 CST 2004

Hello thelist,

I have IIS running on my laptop Windows 2k, .Net v1.1 and typically use
http://computer_name/../DbModel.aspx

In C#  (CodeBehind Page Class) I am trying to use
 Process.Start("notepad.exe",@"C:\...\pageLayout.css");

The process starts OK, I can see it with Task Manager but it is not visible
Normally the external app would run on a remote server, and that behavior is what is wanted.

On my laptop I want it visible, so I can get at and edit it.

Any tips on how to do this ?

Note: I'm like a junkie doing a cold turkey - I am trying to stop using  Windows
standard application. The code in that mode on my laptop, works fine and dandy.

No - I don't use notepad as an editor. Just an e.g. for the list

--
Best regards,
 Arthur                          mailto:ArthurM at seipas.com