[thelist] ASP FSO problem.

Craig cd-ml at aardvark.net.au
Sun Dec 19 07:26:52 CST 2004

Hi,

I've got the following ASP code to illustrate my problem:

<%
set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder("M:\")

for each item in objFolder.subfolders
 response.write item.size & "<br />"
next

set objFolder = nothing
set objFSO = nothing
%>

All this code does is try and list the folders' size on the M: drive, but it get's a permission denied error on the "item.size" line.  If you change the GetFolder to "M:\Dir" or something with a dir in it, it works fine, just not on the root level.  I've tried giving IUSR_MYMACNAME full permissions on this drive and it still is denied when running the script.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this problem?

Thanks,

Craig.