[thelist] asp/javascript logon

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Tue Dec 21 09:39:26 CST 2004

I have an include file that is a right frame that lists asp pages a user
can go to.

They use the onClick event that redirects them to the page.

What I am wanting to do is have a logon prompt pop-up when the click the
link.

I will need to verify the username and password with sql 2000 using ado.

Once the user is authenticated i want to redirect them to the correct
page - based on a passed variable.

Any ideas?

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.