[thelist] Total separation of content and presentation

Ellen Kanner ellen.t.kanner at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Dec 21 15:25:49 CST 2004

Thanks.  I believe this is exactly what I'm looking at from this point
forward.  We're well-enough versed in CSS here, and using a 'light'
CMS, hence the need of modifications to multiple pages.  No DB at the
moment.  We're using SSI and templates already, now with the addition
of some form of a <div> based layout.
So much for trying to plan ahead, but that's what keeps us in
business/employed now, doesn't it?  :o)

ellen