[thelist] Strategic Advertising

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Dec 21 17:11:28 CST 2004

Message from Caleb Mazalevskis (12/21/2004 08:13 AM)

>As much as I hate to say it, your completely right.
>In all honesty, I really just don't get the chance to see the visitors
>views, because it's quite rare that people will actually tell me their views.

My personal philosophy is this:
In general, people only contact you when:
- something's broken, so they can't get what they want
- they want something more than you've already provided
- you've done something so outrageously stupid they can't resist pointing
it out and crowing about the fact that you've screwed up

Make of that what you will.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/