[thelist] Site Check - Schoolhouse Arts Center

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Dec 21 19:57:07 CST 2004

Message from Brooking, John (12/21/2004 09:52 AM)
>Or, rather, page check. I'm redesigning a site I maintain, and have a
>sample page at http://www.schoolhousearts.org/newsite/sample.html.
>Comments on both design and coding would be welcome.
>
>*       The building picture is not finalized yet, and the one that is
>there now is lower quality than it will ultimately be. An artist and
>graphic designer that I know came up with the concept, but I think she
>doesn't feel it's quite finished yet.

As a lover of architectural photography, I just want to say that is an
absolutely gorgeous photo of that building. Unfortunately I don't think the
other colours - the yellow, red and green in the house, the blue on the
map, the black and grey and yellow navbar - mesh well with that photo at
all. I also don't think the thick dark orange band stretching from the
house works well. It's pretty ugly.

That's all personal opinion though so may not count for much.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/