[thelist] please help - Javascript variables

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Wed Dec 22 06:14:00 CST 2004

The variable originates as javascript. The parent window  opens a pop-up
window and passes to it which href destination the user clicked.

Christian Heilmann wrote:

> Brian Delaney wrote:
>
>> Thanks you, I chose the option to write the input tag using
>> javascript. That works great!
>>
> Except when  Javascript is not available. Also, it mixes markup with
> business logic, which is never a good idea. The  question cropped up
> earlier: Why do you need to use Javascript to populate that field when
> you are using ASP anyway?

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.