[thelist] Copyright breach - advice please

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 22 09:45:10 CST 2004

Hi Mike,
I think you should make a direct link between your page on sourceforge
and this portuguese site, mentionning the obvious example of copyright
breach.

The webmaster will see it in his logs, and people will know about it.
If someone makes in google "link:www.weslley.com" they'll see the page
on sourceforge.

That's all I think you should do, and don't waste time worrying about
this.. use your energy on improving your script. I've used it on one of
my site but now have disabled it, nobody was using it and the lack of a
free windows app to manage it makes it not yet worthwhile for me.

Have a nice day,