[thelist] pdf display settings on web server

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 28 13:17:24 CST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel D Canfield <joel at spinhead.com>
Sent: Dec 28, 2004 11:09 AM
Subject: [thelist] pdf display settings on web server

I'm looking for the configuration change that will make pdfs display
faster  from my web server.

I have the same pdf on my server at home and on my server at Crystal
Tech. Using the same client: opening it from my server, it displays
nothing until the entire pdf downloads; from the Crystal Tech server, it
displays the first page when it's available, then displays the rest as
they download.