[thelist] Router with DDNS support

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Dec 30 09:48:51 CST 2004

I have a web app that needs to be able to PULL information from a client
site.  The client has a cable modem and their IP is subject to change.  I'd
like to figure out some way to utilize their Dynamic DNS capabilities of
their router to help with the serer know their IP address.  All the routers
I've checked out seem to have pre-programmed DDNS services (DynDNS.org, TZO,
etc).  Does anybody know of a router that lets you enter in your OWN SERVICE
information instead of forcing me to use one of those two?

Thanks

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.