[thelist] Best way to manage postscript fonts - windows XP

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:57:04 CST 2004

Hello,

Just a quick little question: what is the best way to manage fonts on
a windows xp home computer? Is Adobe Type Manager still the only way
to go or are there other options on the market these days?

In the past I have used ATM on both windows and mac machines, but I am
not sure if Adobe is still even making this product.

Thanks in advanced,

chris johnston

--
www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd