[thelist] Paypal IPN integration help request

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:04:36 CST 2005

I am pretty sure what I saw allowed me to do this.  Anyhow, I have
given up on getting the information passed through to them.  What I am
gonig to do is just create a transitional page and store everything in
my database and use the cart name or custom tag to send the cart id
with it.   While it won't work and look like I had wanted, it will be
just as functional.

Thanks for all the help.
Chris