[thelist] IE Service Pack Updates v Full Browsers

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sat Jan 1 13:20:42 CST 2005

Message from DreamWriter (1/1/2005 06:21 AM)
>This is my first post. Spinhead encouraged me to join this list to ask my
>questions about the browsers stored on evolt.org. Thank you.
>
>I want to download the service packs only, not the full browsers, for
>Internet Explorer. If you do not have the service pack updates and only have
>full browsers, can you tell me where to get just the service packs for
>Internet Explorer 5, 5.5, and 6.0? They are not on the Microsoft site any
>more. If the service packs are on your site, how can I tell the difference
>between them and the full browsers?

Is there a particular reason you're wedded to Internet Explorer? There are
better/faster/smarter browsers out there that won't give you these headaches.

Opera or Firefox, for example.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/