[thelist] IE Service Pack Updates v Full Browsers

MedStarWriter medstarwriter at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 2 06:03:37 CST 2005

Thank you for the suggestion. I had not considered alternative browsers.
Please indicate a TRUSTED source where I could find more information about
these browsers and download them (without worrying about getting nasties).
Are these browsers freeware or shareware?

Also, I'd be interested in learning about a good shell replacement utility
for Windows Me. Windows Explorer (EXPLORER.EXE) gets corrupted far too
easily, and it is integrated with Internet Explorer (IEXPLORE.EXE). A
freeware option would be preferred, but let me know if there are any good
shareware replacements as well. Thanks.