[thelist] Radio buttons not printing - Win XP

Thor Systems Inc ldt_thor at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 3 17:20:37 CST 2005

Hello evolters,

Having trouble with radio buttons not being printed out when using Windows
XP.
When the "feature" is checked in IE 6 -  'enable visual styles on buttons
and controls in web pages'
the radio buttons won't print out on a printer.

I tried adding a print css style sheet, meaning media="print" .

input {color:black;} (this works fine for input text - I tested other
colours)
and also tried
input.radio {color: #000000;
   background: #FFFFFF;}
But the radio buttons are still not printing - and are green on the gray
bkg.

Mind you my body html at this point is just basic and using HTML 4.0
Transitional
<input type="radio" name="my category" value="my value">

Does anyone know of a work around? Is there a pseudo class that will just
apply to the radio buttons?

Thanks, Linda