[thelist] ooooh look at that

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Jan 6 16:06:06 CST 2005

Alex,

Consider the reason that this doesn't parse:

<strong<em>>Bold and Italic</<em>strong>

<!-- --> should be considered a tag where the text before the closing tag is
simply ignored.  Thus, you've incorrected nested tags.

FYI, if you are using CF, change <!-- --> to <!--- ---> and CF will consider
the code commented during parsing and the text between will not be sent to
the client.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.