[thelist] 1and1.com web host ?

Justin King getafixx at getafixx.com
Fri Jan 7 10:37:54 CST 2005

Steve,

http://www.1and1.com/

Just don't do it...

They are the biggest bunch of Muppets I have ever had the misfortune to deal
with.

I have had some clients who have used them to register domains and have had
to transfer the domain away from them just so they could set different DNS
servers. (it seams that you can do that now)

Just plain hard work and difficult.

I am sure their hosting plans are good value and their uptime is good. I
hope other people have had a better experience than me.

Justin
http://getafixxhosting.com
http://getafixx.com