[thelist] Freelancer Accounting Software

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Sat Jan 8 19:34:34 CST 2005

Anyone have a good recommendation for a low-cost (<$100 USD) accounting
app (desktop or web-based) especially suited to freelance web dev
business?  Many accounting packages seemed aimed at businesses with
inventory and lots of payroll issues.  As a freelance webworker I have
neither of these.  What do the other freelancers on the list use?

I looked at Quickbooks online, which seemed interesting except it's
IE-only, and that irks me.  QB the desktop app is a bit more than I'm
willing to spend time or money on.  Recommendations for what others have
actually used successfully for a year or more would be most appreciated.

TIA!

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce