[thelist] CSS layout help needed

Rosalie Sennett rsennett at brainlink.com
Sat Jan 8 22:06:13 CST 2005

Aren't the percentages on all the width designations going to make just
about anything move around depending upon the content?

Did you use the percentage in the width and fixed pixel in height for a
particular reason?

"All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I see now I should have been more
specific."
 - Lily Tomlin