[thelist] input-type "file" in msie?

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Wed Jan 12 05:59:49 CST 2005

Hi all;

probably a stupid question, but just trying to get a web upload form css
formatted to work with some "common" browsers; basically there is a file
input (to upload a file to the website) placed in the form which I
intend to size using a css definition. this works in all browsers I used
to test this with (mozilla, firefox, konqueror, opera) except for
current msie versions where the text field of the "file" input always is
almost invisible and the "browse" button is scaled almost all across my
form. so: what do I overlook to get the input=file scaled for msie using
css?

TIA and bye
Kris