[thelist] Re: video on the web, how?

Javed Alam jalam at cc.ysu.edu
Wed Jan 12 16:40:56 CST 2005

Divx and wmf are both based on MPEG-4, therefore, the file size should
be about the same. Besides Divx is already a compression format
therefore it may not be possible to go from DIVX to WMF. However, you
can rip in AVI format and by using the wmf media encoder ( free from MS
site) you can get a file in wmf.

Javed