[thelist] dynamic javascript loop help

Robert Vreeland vreeland at studioframework.com
Tue Jan 18 09:56:47 CST 2005

Yes, I have tried it in other browsers without problems.
As to the rest of your questions:
First, when I replied to the post I had yet to see any other replies.
Second, I was not under the impression that was a limit to the number of
people "allowed" to reply.
Robert Vreeland
Managing Partner
StudioFramework