[thelist] Connection Inefficiency

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at eyede.com
Tue Jan 18 15:50:25 CST 2005

mysql can use persistent connections (if you specify it). This will
leave connections open unless they are closed explicitly by your script.
If not, the next connection will automatically loook for open
connections and use one instead of creating a new one.

--
Paul Bennett
Web Technologies Developer