[thelist] SEO keywords not on source but on copy??

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Tue Jan 18 22:18:26 CST 2005

A friend of mine has a client who is concerned about his positioning and
how his competitor always gets a better positioning than his site.....
So he sent the URL for my friend to look at and something really
funny/weird came up.....
If you check the source of the page there are only a few keywords in the
actual meta tag but if you copy the page's content and paste in a normal
text editor you get some 4 extra pages of keywords after the content
that's actually showing.....
Can anybody explain this? I had never come across such a thing and my
friend is curious too so she can implement something to beat the
competition's positioning....she just asked me if I knew what was that
about.....
The URL is:
http://www.telephonemagic.com/auxbox-call-recording-device.htm

Thanks in advance,