[thelist] XML and javascript and loading more than one file

RUST Randal RRust at COVANSYS.com
Wed Jan 19 09:09:58 CST 2005

Diana Sioni asked:

> What's the best way to load a bunch of XML files with
> javascript and then concatenate all the loaded data into a
> single unit for further processing?

Take a look at the XMLhttpRequest Object.

http://developer.apple.com/internet/webcontent/xmlhttpreq.html
http://jibbering.com/2002/4/httprequest.html

Randal Rust
Covansys Corporation