Evolt Re: [thelist] SEO keywords not on source but on copy??

Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Wed Jan 19 11:12:05 CST 2005

Good to know I am not the only one who hadn't seen that before....I saw
those js at the bottom but thought they were only for the visible menu.....
My bad for not downloading the Js code and checking.....
So if a bot won't read that what would explain such a good positioning?
Maybe the fact the page is mostly text describing their services? Or
maybe as Johny B pointed out some googlebots might be able to read that
and index it?
Is that considered to be bot spamming?

FayeC