[thelist] CMS Advice

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 19 15:14:36 CST 2005

The fact that evolt is going to use Drupal should indicate you why
choose drupal over mambo (deciders also knew about mambo and didn't
choose it):
"After several years of sterling service by thelist's own Jeff Howden,
we've decided to get into our long-awaited rebuild of
http://www.evolt.org using a new donor-supported dedicated server and a
new backend engine.

We've opted to use Drupal (http://drupal.org) as our new site engine for
a range of reasons too numerous to go into detail here."