[thelist] .asp include page not previewing

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:20:47 CST 2005

Hello,

within DWMX I am trying to use a server side include with .asp. I have
my footer code as footer.asp and that file resides within my site
directory in a folder called SSI.

in my page I am calling my footer as such: <!--#include
virtual="../SSI/footer.asp"-->

I am getting this when previewing locally:

Error Type:
Active Server Pages, ASP 0126 (0x80004005)
The include file '../SSI/footer.asp' was not found.
/new site testing/Parents/Testing.asp, line 123

anyone see what I might be doing wrong? I'm sure my IIS server can run
.asp, because I have a rotating image scripts that functions properly
(not being called in an include though) and I am sure the footer.asp
file is there within the SSI folder where it should be.

TIA

--
::Bruce::