[thelist] [OT] Re: How do you work with other web designers?

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Thu Jan 20 17:04:59 CST 2005

> failing that, override all <font> in your CSS to make them ugly
> green... and then refuse to change the CSS...

This reminds that recently I was talking with someone about the design
of a web front end for a quick order entry screen for our customer
service people, who are presently using a mainframe-based system.  We
jokingly decided that we needed a 3270.css style sheet to make the pages
all bold green text on a black background, to make them feel more at
home. ;)

- John
--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.