[thelist] PHP Logic help

Chris Ditty cditty at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 08:06:03 CST 2005

When I first designed this, I was planning on doing 1 item per row,
but it was too much blank space.  The code that I listed here was both
a demo of what I have and actual code.

I guess I didn't explain well enough in the first email.  I want to be
able to display different items on a row with a limit of 2 or 3 items
per row.

Thanks