[thelist] Logo Design company graphics

Bruce McIntyre bmcintyre at issgroup.net
Fri Jan 21 16:31:42 CST 2005

Corporate Logos are typically designed by an advertising and Design firm
that specializes in this sort of thing.  They prepare the original art
(usually large) and have it photo-reduced to various sizes, colors and
media for usage.

Today, if you have the ideas, you can go to someplace like Speedy or one
of the other printing specialty places, and their artist/designer will
prepare the original art for you, at a lot less money than the ad agency
would charge.  At the same time, the designer will propose how to use
the design on letterhead, envelopes, ads, business cards, etc. and
produce samples to show to the client.  You can get a preliminary quote
from them so you can pass the costs along for whatever you need.  In
fact, you could end up supplying them with all of the collateral
materials as well.

--
Bruce A. McIntyre
ISS Group (http://www.issgroup.net)